As you may already know and as you can see on the betting bonus section of our website, there aren’t very many and varied bonuses offered by the most important online betting operators. All of them give you a special treat once opening an account, but that’s in most cases pretty much it.
However, some of these online betting operators do have special offers on certain competitions or matches, most of which are limited to a period of time. One such very cool promotion comes from Unibet, which offers you the chance to get your money back on some losing bets placed on Champions League matches.
Specifically, you will get a refund from Unibet for all losing Correct Score, Halftime/Fulltime, First Goalscorer, and Last Goalscorer bets on any Champions League match that finishes 0-0. Even more specific, if you for example placed a bet on the first goalscorer of the match Milan-Anderlecht (finished 0-0) being Pato, you received every penny of your original stake back, regardless of bet size or number of bets placed.
Certain terms and conditions do apply to the promotion, but what you have to keep in mind is that the offer is valid for any Champions League match from the 2012-2013 season, starting with the Group Stage and ending with the grand Final.
The rest of the terms can be checked at this link, although I took the liberty to copy and paste the most important of them below:
- Correct Score, Halftime/Fulltime and First/Last Goalscorer refunds apply to losing non live bets only.
- Correct Score, Halftime/Fulltime and First/Last Goalscorer refunds apply to matches that finish 0-0 after Regular Time (90 minutes + Injury time). Extra Time and Penalties do not count.
- Correct Score refunds only apply to bets placed on the Correct Score (Regular Time) Markets. Refunds do not apply to bets placed on the Correct Score (Half Time) Markets.
- First/Last Goalscorer refers to the player who scores the First Goal/Last Goal in the match. Own goals are not taken into consideration.
- There is no minimum/maximum stake needed to qualify for the promotion
- The offer applies to both single and multiple bets
- Refunded stakes will not be subject to any restrictions or turnaround criteria
UEFA Champions League will return next week, with matchday 2 of group stage set to take place on October 2 and 3. The most exciting matches will be Benfica – Barcelona, Zenit – Milan, Manchester City – Dortmund, and Ajax – Real Madrid, and, as usual, we will be here with the best betting tips and picks. Stay tuned!